The Guild is an organization of Guild Hunters that sends out hunters to catch rogue Vampires that have run out on their Contracts. They also go after Vampires that have succumbed to Bloodlust—serial killing vampires.
✥ A long time ago, the Guild had chosen the veil of secrecy. That resulted in a string of Guild-burnings, killing a devastating number of hunters in the process. 
✥ The Guild had survived centuries because it was built on a backbone of absolute loyalty.
- US Branch: as old as America. 
- The Guild Hunters — loyalty goes to the Hunters and neutral elsewhere.
Function / PurposeEdit
- To catch rogue vampires.
Powers / InfluenceEdit
Positions / TitlesEdit
- Guild Director — Sara Haziz
- Guild Hunters
- The Slayer — Deacon
- Cellar Manager — Vivek — Information and Tech specialist, and Spy
- Intel Division — Shah Mayur 
- Guild Rescue Squad 
- Guild Headquarters, New York—for the entire US
- The American and European branches of the Guild are the most powerful. 
- Some on the Cadre, like Michaela, are concerned about vampire rebellion without a strong Guild and strong director leading them. 
- If the American Guild falls, the ripple effect could be catastrophic. Vampires would go utterly free. Some would slip softly into an ordinary life. But others, others would murder and kill. Because at heart, they were predators. Not so different from angels when all was said and done. 
- Archangels have little interest in the inner workings of the Guild. 
- There was no messy paperwork-hunters chose their director, then trusted her to make the decisions. No meetings, no board. 
- The L.A. branch has hidey-holes in the elevator shaft—small cubbies-connected, but too cramped. 
Events in the Series Edit
This section may have spoilers. Think of the book title as a "Spoiler Warning" if you haven’t read it yet.
0.5. "Angels' Judgmemt" Edit
- “The Guild has always been neutral for a reason.” Simon’s spine remained unbending. “Our job is to retrieve vampires who break their Contracts. But through the ages, we’ve often found ourselves in the middle of wars between angels. We survive only because we are seen as neutral. If the Cadre takes too much of an interest, we lose that protection.” 
See Also Edit
Book References Edit
- ↑ "Angels' Judgmemt", ch. 7
- ↑ Angels' Blood, Book 1, ch. 29
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Angels' Blood, Book 1, ch. 13
- ↑ "Angels' Pawn", Book #0.6 Ch. 1
- ↑ "Angels' Judgmemt", ch. 4
- ↑ Angels' Blood, Book-1, ch. 1
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 "Angels' Judgmemt", ch. Cadre of Ten (prologue)
- ↑ "Angels' Judgmemt", ch. 6
- ↑ Angels' Blood, Book 1, ch. 4
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Archangel's Kiss, Bk 2, ch. 19