Guild Hunters are vampire hunters that work for The Guild and it's their job to bring in rogue vampires that have run out on their Angel masters. The Guild is hired by the Angel owner of that vampire to send out a hunter to catch his rogue. A few hunters are Hunter-born and can scent their prey. The hazard pay is very good because hunters sometimes had their jugulars torn open.
- Hunter-born (a portion)
Powers / Abilities / SkillsEdit
- Those that are Hunter-born can track by scent to find their targets.
- All hunters could fight with both hands.
- Hunters lived dangerous lives—life span was unlikely to be anything close to an ordinary human's. 
Weapons and ToolsEdit
- Vampire Necklet 
- Arrows — the arrowheads contain the same control chip as the Necklets. 
- Transmitters — small dot-like devices used to trace the movements of the target who's been tagged. Battery life of about two days. 
- Deacon's weapons — specialized for Hunters 
- Hunter Network — assists with hunts 
- Personal preference of various knives, swords, other blades, guns, and crossbows.
- "Licensed to Hunt Vampires & Assorted Others"
- Sara Haziz
- Elena Deveraux — (Hunter-born)
- Deacon — Former Slayer
- Ransom Winterwolf — (Hunter-born)
- Vivek — Cellar Manager and tech spy
- Marco Giardes
- Shah Mayur
- Timothy Lee
- Kenji —downtime in the Cellars, can help Sara and Ransom break into the Tower .
- Rose —downtime in the Cellars, can help Sara and Ransom break into the Tower.
Characteristics / Traits Edit
- Hunters were a tough, forthright lot as a whole. Anyone being slick made them suspicious.
- All hunters are strange to some degree 
- Most hunters tended to make their homes into havens. 
- A hunter was always armed. 
- Hunters who turn bad have a way of upping the body count.. 
- Hunters could kill, but only in exigent circumstances, or when they had an execution warrant. It made more sense for angels to deliver any necessary punishment. 
- Hunters chose their director—trusted them to make the right decisions. 
Other Associated Characters, Groups, Places, Objects, etc. Edit
Events in the Series Edit
This section may have spoilers. Think of the book title as a "Spoiler Warning" if you haven’t read it yet. If you have a Spoiler, this is where it goes. — Please use reference code so people can find the notes in the books.
0.5. "Angels' Judgmemt" Edit
The Guild Director, Simon is retiring and put up Sara Haziz as his replacement.  Sara works on a case with Deacon, The Slayer, tracking a rogue hunter that's killing Vampires. Along the way, Sara gets tested by a group of vampires sent by the Cadre of Ten.  The killer was a vampire disguising himself as a hunter, who tried to put the blame on Marco Giardes. Mr. Lacarre sentences him to death. Sara takes the job and Deacon retires to make his weapons full time and moves in with Sara. 
See Also Edit
- Guild Director
- Guild Headquarters
- Guild Academy
- The Guild
- The Tower
- Full Reading List
Book References Edit
- ↑ Angels' Blood, Book 1, ch. 12
- ↑ Angels' Blood, Book 1, ch. 31
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Angels' Blood, Book 1, ch. 1
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 "Angels' Judgmemt", ch. 3
- ↑ "Angels' Judgmemt", Ch. 6, 7, 9
- ↑ Angels' Blood, Book 1, ch. 8
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 "Angels' Judgmemt", ch. 1
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Angels' Blood, Book 1, ch. 38
- ↑ Angels' Blood, Book 1, ch. 2
- ↑ "Angels' Judgmemt", ch. 7
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 11.2 Angels' Blood, Book 1, ch. 4
- ↑ "Angels' Judgmemt", ch. Cadre of Ten (prologue)
- ↑ "Angels' Judgmemt", ch. 6
- ↑ "Angels' Judgmemt", ch. 8
- ↑ "Angels' Judgmemt", ch. 9
- ↑ Archangel's Kiss, ch.
- ↑ Archangel's Consort, ch.
- ↑ Archangel's Legion, ch.
- ↑ Archangel's Shadows, ch.